Hello

When creating quality Images a great photo shoot is just the beginning. I make a candid effort to provide distinctive, inspired photography and visual design. I look forward to working with you to capture your Senior Portrait, Family, Group or Personal Engagement Photographs, styled to compliment your personality, from Traditional to Urban Casual or virtually what ever you can imagine. I am also available for an array of other photography needs.

Call me with questions, to schedule a photo shoot or to see a few images from my portfolio.


Thanks, enjoy!
Nick

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beautiful ice makes the evening sparkle


I didn't want to miss the chance to shoot a few images of the layer of ice deposited by today's freezing rain storm, but didn't have the time to get out until this evening. It seems everything touched by the ice has a glimmer that reminds me a little of fireworks. While we were out I also captured a few images of my daughter as a perfect compliment to the beautiful scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment