Hello

When creating quality Images a great photo shoot is just the beginning. I make a candid effort to provide distinctive, inspired photography and visual design. I look forward to working with you to capture your Senior Portrait, Family, Group or Personal Engagement Photographs, styled to compliment your personality, from Traditional to Urban Casual or virtually what ever you can imagine. I am also available for an array of other photography needs.

Call me with questions, to schedule a photo shoot or to see a few images from my portfolio.


Thanks, enjoy!
Nick

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dr. Dave Camwell - Assistant Professor of Saxophone and Jazz Studies at Simpson College


Considering the versatile possibilities of sound from Dave Camwell's saxophone and the promotional purpose for which these images were captured, I have made every effort to express a similar diversified visual essence to each frame. So, as you look over each of the images I hope you will think about a gritty, growling jazz saxophone solo or the smooth sound that develops as the trumpet and saxophone sections compliment each other in a great arrangement. Or maybe the intricate runs of a classical piece. If these thoughts cross your mind, I have achieved my goal. If you would like to know more about Dave or contact him about his music you will find more information at www.davecamwell.com and also at www.simpson.edu/music/faculty/camwell.html. Thank you Dave, I enjoyed working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment