Hello

When creating quality Images a great photo shoot is just the beginning. I make a candid effort to provide distinctive, inspired photography and visual design. I look forward to working with you to capture your Senior Portrait, Family, Group or Personal Engagement Photographs, styled to compliment your personality, from Traditional to Urban Casual or virtually what ever you can imagine. I am also available for an array of other photography needs.

Call me with questions, to schedule a photo shoot or to see a few images from my portfolio.


Thanks, enjoy!
Nick

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dr. Jillian Camwell - Oboe and English Horn Musician


As we met for the first time before this photo shoot I was unfamiliar with Jillian's musical ability even though she is very well known for her musical prowess across much of North America and beyond. Since then I have had a few lucky chances to hear her perform, most recently at her Nov. 2009 recital and before that at Wicked the musical at the Des Moines Civic Center. If you would like to know more about her music and background, take a look at her Web site at http://www.jilliancamwell.com. Congratulations to Jill on her musical success and thanks to her for collaborating with me to create these beautiful images.

No comments:

Post a Comment